Login:
Password:

Forgot password? Register
About:
https://www.instagram.com/dr.nick.art.medicine/
- - - - - - - - - - - English - - - - - - - - - - -
1. I know all types of scamming, so don't waste my and your time.
2. Do not ask for free items - I won't give you them.
3. I will never add and block you, if your profile/inventory is private and you have VAC ban.
4. I will never accept lowballs/highballs,
and as a result - block.
5. I know item's market price
6. If you decline my rules,
you will be deleted/blocked.
- - - - - - - - - - - Deutsch - - - - - - - - - -
1. Ich kenne alle Möglichkeiten,
um die Menschen zu täuschen, so meine und Ihre Zeit nicht verschwenden.
2. Fragen Sie mich nicht Sie etwas
einfach so zu geben - ich nie tun.
3. Ich werde nie im Stich lassen
hinzuzufügen und Schloss, wenn Ihr
Profil wird versteckt oder Inventar,
und hat eine VAC Verbot.
4. Ich werde nie zustimmen Anregungen ungleich, und als Ergebnis - ich gesperrt.
5. Ich kenne den Marktwert der Produkte
6. Wenn Sie diese Regeln nicht
anwenden - Sie werden entfernt
und gesperrt werden.
- - - - - - - - - - - Русский - - - - - - - - - - -
1. Я знаю все способы обмана людей,
так что не тратьте моё и своё время.
2. Не просите меня дать вам что-нибудь просто так - я никогда этого не сделаю.
3. Я никогда вас не добавлю и
заблокирую, если ваш профиль или
инвентарь скрыт, и имеет VAC бан.
4. Я никогда не соглашусь с вашими
неравноценными предложениями, и
как результат - я вас заблокирую.
5. Я знаю рыночную
стоимость предметов.
6. Если вы не применяете эти правила - вы будете удалены и заблокированы.
Imperator
41 Level
202,296 Experience
1,129,328,819 Damage
36.109375 Economy skill
4192 Strength
Brazil
Location
Bulgaria
Citizenship
Day 112 Birthday
Ranks
5 / 41 National by XP
12 / 41 National by DMG
123 / 1,948 Global by XP
772 / 1,948 Global by DMG
Enterprise
Military unit Deutschland ist bereit
Working at

Damage:
8,182 / 12,273
Critical hit:
16,364 / 24,546
Base critical chance
12.5 %
+5.31 %
+7.45 %
+3.47 %
+7.1 %
+7.54 %
+3.61 %
Total critical chance
46.98 %
40.0 %
Base miss chance
12.5 %
-5.37 %
-5.45 %
-3.28 %
Overall miss chance
-1.6 %
0.0 %
Base chance to avoid DMG:
5.0 %
+5.48 %
+6.68 %
+3.91 %
+7.77 %
+6.96 %
+3.58 %
+2.24 %
Overall chance to avoid DMG
41.62 %
40.0 %
Base chance to use less weapons per berserk
5.0
Final chance to use less weapons per berserk
5.0
0.0 %
Base chance to find a weapon
5.0
Final chance to find a weapon
5.0
0.0 %
Free flight base chance
5.0 %
Free flight final chance
0.0 %
0.0 %
+0.0
  • x70
  • x31
  • x285
  • x34
Friends (8)
Top achievements:
Total achievements: 83 of 241See all achievements
Shouts
its criticism bro ; ] you are living on subsidies, mercantilism, -_- inflation, speculation and you are mercenary. Not complaining, just sharing the truth ;] your hostile prices are killin your nation
Nessy posted 4 years ago

Inflation, mercantilism, speculation on the market is killing common people 88% so the rest 12% could live like VIP, CEO, banks, politicians, depending on subsidies, supplies or merchants. isn't Brazil
Nessy posted 4 years ago

You can't depend on supplies all of the time
Economy based on supplies for only 12%
of the population is not for the normal
common people of Brazil [ the rest 88%]
that's why you lose
Nessy posted 4 years ago

Too much inflation, speculation and mercantilism on the
Brazil market from the start when we had 22 regions ....
I am going to search for a job somewhere else..
Nessy posted 4 years ago

Mali should help Brazil from 16 back to 22 regions..
Brazil helped Mali many times in their countless battles
and it is the most loyal ally to Mali. Brazil back to 22 regions
Nessy posted 4 years ago

Too much speculation/mercantilism on the market.
Only Brazil Org has normal/best prices but no Q5...
We normal people cant catch up with the companies
CEO's or other VIPs bankers diplomats
Nessy posted 4 years ago


forum | Laws | Privacy policy | Staff | Wikia | Alpha | Primera | Secura | Suna | Deriva | Deriva | Pandemia | Euforia | esim political game
Play on